A site begins when a client arrives to the web design team with the job. Research is made, determining the purpose of the website which dictates what sort of “look” is to be made. The creative section of the design team comes up with an engaging idea, and the other sections tweak that idea so that it would flow more and have copyrights. This concept design is presented as a demonstration in which the client either accepts or denies. Until they get the okay, the website won’t be on the World Wide Web anytime soon.
Or, at least this is the “nutshell” idea behind how a website process works.
Obviously, the part I seem drawn to the most is the creative part. The concept of creating something from almost nothing is the same as watching a babe take its first steps and grow further into sprinting about and frolicking happily. It’s a moment swelling in pride and accomplishment, and it touches the artistic side of me I indulge upon heavily.
This doesn’t mean, however, that I dislike the other jobs within the process. Copyrighting a website could be fun in finding all the little blind spots in legalizing, or creating a hierarchy would be interesting when planning how to get a shaky start into silky end. In fact, I could also see myself enjoying the riddling thrill of combining the design with the abstract language of web-coding.
But, I realize the frustration in web-coding may cause me to be more disruptive than productive. Being the person who dreams up colors and type to shapes and meaning is more suited for the air-headed me who daydreams of everything under the sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment