Photoshop Tutorial 1 - Webstudio Layout Design: Basically, I enjoy how step-by-step this one is. I can also see myself tweaking it for my own personal use just by changing colors or typefaces or even changing the stars into a different stamp upon my own preference. It's a bit lengthy, though... But well worth it for someone who needs such instructions.
Photoshop Tutorial 2 - Design a Cartoon Grundge Web Site Layout: Okay, I'm not being biased despite the fact I completely love Anime/Manga (which is the Japanese version of Cartoons/Comics)! I like the torn paper look, and hey... Instead of the 3 images of the bottom being of random pictures... I can see three of my best work projects there. And the paper curling with tape on it that shows a website? Logo could always fit there. A few of those steps look to be a daunting doozy, though.
Photoshop Tutorial 3 - Create a Dark Themed Web Design from Scratch: This one was choosen because it was dark and girly-cute. Kind of how I like it. I also like how this person points out the main points of interest, and notes keeping a color scheme consistant. This sort of website may be more of a personal blog or something similar to how Swiss Miss keeps a blog over designs and quotes and videos and such that tickle her fancy.
As a side note: A good amount of these tutorials did not work, which served to agitate me as some of them I was looking forward to learning about.
No comments:
Post a Comment